How to win the $500 bonus chase Account
New Chase Checking Account customers enjoy a $500 bonus chase Account when they open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit,
Access to more than 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
Chase Mobile® app: Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money, and more, all from your device.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
Open your account online now
Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Chase Overdraft Assist℠: No overdraft fee if you overdraft by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you overdraw by more than $50 and your chase Account balance is $50 or less at the end of the next business day,
Why choose the Chase Total Checking® account?
The Chase Total Checking® account is the best all-in-one bank option. If you want a solid, well-rounded checking account, this one does a lot of things right. Chase has many locations, making it a good option for people in many parts of the country.
Chase has more than 4,700 locations in 32 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, there are 16,000 free ATMs throughout the country.
You get access to Chase deposit-enabled ATMs that make deposits easy, and a Chase debit card with chip technology for added security.
Chase Total Checking® has a $12 monthly service fee, but may be waived if you have $500 in monthly electronic deposits, start each day with a balance of $1,500, or maintain an average daily balance of $5,000 in this account and all accounts from Chase linked.
Chase Total Checking® Features
1. chase Account fast deposit. Quickly deposit a check to your Chase Total Checking® account using the mobile app.
2. Zelle®. With the Zelle® service, you can send and receive money from other people with just a few clicks.
3. Online bill payment. The Chase website makes it easy to set up invoices and pay electronically or by check, all in one place.
4. Account alerts. Chase allows you to set up detailed account alerts so you always know what’s going on with your account. This helps keep you safe from abuse and scams.
5. Text banking. If you need to check your account balance or transaction history right away, you can send a text message to get the information you need.
6. Paperless statements. Chase gives you access to up to 7 years of online statements, so you never have to worry about missing a transaction again when it’s time to do your taxes.
Chase Mobile Stand
Being able to easily access your checking account from your smartphone is important. With one of the best banking apps on the market, Chase makes things easy You can manage your accounts, use Mobile Deposit to deposit checks, and transfer money between accounts.
You’ll also be able to perform a number of everyday banking tasks, like checking your balance, viewing your transaction history, and sending money with Zelle®. The app has almost everything you’ll need, and the interface is clean and easy to use.
Who is Chase Total Checking® for?
Chase is a great bank to keep a checking account with because it has branches across the country, a great mobile app, and mobile payment technology.
Chase Total Checking® is a good option for people who travel a lot within the US, as they will have access to the many chase Account branches and ATMs.
However, it is not the best for those traveling outside the country, because foreign ATM fees can be as much as $5 per withdrawal. It’s also not for people who don’t think they’ll be able to qualify to avoid the $12 monthly service fee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements to open a Chase Total Checking account?
You will need to provide your personal information, a valid government-issued ID, and your social security number.
Is there a minimum balance required to open a Chase Total Checking account?
No, there is no minimum balance required to open a Chase Total Checking account.
What are the fees associated with a Chase Total Checking account?
There is a $12 monthly service fee, which can be waived with one of the following: